2-in-1 playmat with adjustable arches for more play modes.A world of wonder awaits!
- Uniquely desiged 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby's continued growth and development.
- Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes. Can also be used as an adorable take-along.
- A precious developmental product that was carefully designed to boost babies’ 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
- Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
- Surrounded by the little princesses of the Tiny Pioneers family, the beautiful design inspires exploration and discovery in a child’s growing mind and helps promote tummy-time.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
- Electronic toy with lights & music feedback
- Crinkly badger blanky
- Rattling & jittering soft fawn toy
- Crinkly peek-a-boo activity
- Machine washable mat
- Easy-grasp squeaking beaver toy
- Shiny satin ribbons
- Easy-grasp teether and squeaker
- Large engaging mirror for extended tummy time
- Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth
Lying: While on their backs, babies will enjoy the overhead gym and practice reaching out and batting the Tiny Princess Tales adorable characters to promote motor skills, understanding of cause & effect, and tactile, visual and auditory cognition.
Tummy Time: Intriguing mirror, fun satin ribbon, colorful design and other features will help extend tummy time and encourage gross motor skills.
Sit & Play : When sitting up, baby can continue exploring the toys and enjoy their more complex features.
Switching Modes : Simply press and slide the connector to move the arches and shift between the two modes.
0-3+ months :The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. The wonderful collection of activities and toys will inspire baby to reach out, practice skills and spend more time in tummy time. While lying on their backs, let babies practice hand-eye coordination by trying to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger.
2+ months : Use the engaging activities and textures to encourage baby to spend more time in tummy time, preparing them for the next developmental milestone. Draw babies attention to the fascinating ribbons or let them gaze at their reflection in the mirror.
6+ months : When baby is older, it's time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada over $49.
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges which will be reflected at checkout.
Extended 45 Day Return Policy on most items!
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.