- Shipping & Returns
Why bamboo? It’s simple:
• Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain BPA, PVC, Phthalates and other substances that are not safe for children
• Bamboo is organic, biodegradable and easy to dispose of responsibly. By choosing bamboo, you are helping the planet
• Bamboo is anti-bacterial
• Despite its lightness, bamboo is surprisingly strong and durable
• Bamboo is water resistant* and does not absorb odours A practical no-slip baby bowl made from high quality organic bamboo that makes feeding your little one easier than ever before. The bowl features an Airtight-Lock mechanism that activates when pressed onto a hard surface. Thanks to this suction cup bowl, the food stays on the table, for stress-free, mess-free meals! The silicone suction cup is BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free and can be removed easily so the bowl can have another life after baby!.
Here’s why Avanchy has chosen bamboo for their line of baby dinnerware:
• Anti-microbial & anti-bacterial material
• Free from dangerous chemical substances that can cause allergies
• Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free, 100% environmentally friendly!
• Elegant design
• Durable and practical
Soft infant spoons made from sustainable bamboo with a silicone tip created for infants to prevent injuries. Like all the rest of Avanchy products, these spoons are available in vibrant and charming colours and offer a comfortable hold for both children and adults. Because they are BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free, you can rest assured that they are the safest option for your child and that these infant feeding spoons will eliminate the risk of injuries.
What is the best way to clean my dishware?
To clean, first wipe out any remaining food; then wash it in warm water with mild soap and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid abrasive cleaners or tools. Rinse thoroughly and wipe-dry with a soft cloth; then allow the bowl to air-dry completely.
What is the best way to keep my dishware looking fresh and crisp?
To help prevent deterioration, periodically treat your dishes with a light coating of oil. A food-grade mineral oil, or mineral oil mixed with beeswax, are the most common options. If you want to avoid petroleum products, any shelf-stable, food-grade oil will work. It's best to avoid nut oils as they can easily go rancid. Use a soft cloth to apply a light coat of oil to the dry dish or utensil, allow it to soak in for an hour or even overnight then wipe off the excess.
Can I put my dishes into the dishwasher, sterilizer or steam cleaner?
Bamboo dishes should be hand-washed immediately after use. They should not be placed in a dishwasher, sterilizer, steamer or soak in water for extended periods of time. The high heat of the dishwasher, sterilizer or steamer and the long exposure to water can cause the bamboo to swell and crack.
|Material||100% Organic Bamboo, Non-toxic silicone|
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada over $49.
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges which will be reflected at checkout.
Extended 45 Day Return Policy on most items!
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.