- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (sold separately - Bassinet not available in all markets). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.