If you're planning a family trip, chances are you're wondering what the best stroller to bring along with you might be. You always wonder if You want something lightweight, comfortable, and has the best features! The Bugaboo Butterfly and Uppababy Minu V2 are two lightweight travel strollers that certainly have high-quality features! But which one is best for your family? Our Little Canadian bear is here to compare them to help you decide!
Behold the ultra-compact Bugaboo Butterfly, the one-second fold stroller for city and travel life. Fold and unfold the Butterfly at lightning speed and enjoy total freedom on your daily commute or weekend getaway. It’s lightweight, easy to maneuver, yet super sturdy for wherever adventure takes you and your growing baby.
- 1 second fold & effortless unfold
- Weighs only 15.43 lbs, including leg rest, carry strap and seat inlay
- Ultra compact fold (IATA compatible) to store in luggage overhead compartments, car trunks or corridors
- Four panel sun canopy with extendable breezy panel to keep your baby cool and protected
- Almost fully flat one hand recline, from 30° to 143° and anything in between
- Comfortable seat inlay and large backrest to support toddlers up to 48.50 lbs
- Five point adjustable leg rest allows you to adjust the angle for maximum comfort
- Advanced 4-wheel suspension with an extremely maneuverable design ensures one hand push & smooth strolls
- Extra large under seat basket carries all you need for your adventures (up to 17.63 lbs)
- Compatible with infant car seats: Clek Ling, Cybex Aton 2, Maxi-Cosi Mico 30, Nuna Pipa, Nuna Pipa Lite, Nuna Pipa LX (adapters sold separately)
- Designed to be used from the time your child can sit up (around 6 months) or from newborn with the use of a car seat (adapters sold separately)
- Works with your favorite Bugaboo accessories—from the bumper bar to the footmuff
Front and rear spring-action suspension creates a more comfortable experience for both you and baby.
Roomy seat with adjustable recline and leg rest
- Designed to keep up with your ever-growing little one, the MINU’s spacious seat holds up to 50 lbs.
- Its multi-position recline and one-handed, adjustable leg rest allows your child to relax for a nap or sit upright to take in the sights.
- Suitable from birth with Bassinet accessory
- MESA Infant Car Seat compatible with addition of adapters
- One-handed, one-step compact fold, stands when folded
- Spacious seat holds up to 50 lbs
- Multi-position recline with adjustable leg rest
- Zip-out, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection
- Vented peekaboo window
- Large, easy-access basket with 20 lbs weight limit
- Shock-absorbing, all wheel suspension
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- 100% full-grain leather handlebar and bumper bar
- Lightweight, portable design with carry handle and shoulder strap