Made exclusively for the Stokke Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke Tripp Trapp® Storage is perfect for small spaces. Designed to attach seamlessly onto Tripp Trapp®, it neatly holds baby´s mealtime must-haves; and keep bibs and toys where you can find them. Later, as your child grows, they can keep their games and art supplies in their favorite chair, ready to use at family time around the table. This means that Tripp Trapp® Storage can be utlized for the lifecycle of your Tripp Trapp® chair, from newborn into adulthood. Tripp Trapp® Storage can be easily removed from the chair and placed on the floor or on the table where children play and interact. This product can be used with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003 and is compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories too! PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Flexible storage solution that lasts throughout the lifecycle of the chair
- Space efficient and perfect for small spaces.
- PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free.
- Easily detaches so your child can remove the storage and place it on the table or floor.
- Convenient for keeping meal time must-haves close at hand.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free, durable plastic.
- Holds up to 1 kg / 2.2 lb.
- Keeps baby´s toys or children's art supplies organized.
- The right height for toddlers to reach.
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories.
- When used with the baby set, Tripp Trapp® Storage must be attached before placing the baby set rail onto the chair.
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003.
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.