Puddles were made to play in, and the Stonz Rain Boots ensure your little adventurer stays dry and cozy even when it’s pouring outside
- Thanks to its non-slip soles and super flexible material, your kiddo will be able to run, jump and walk safely on slippery terrains
- Made with 100% toxic-free natural rubber to keep up with their active life, these waterproof rain boots don’t have a single seam or gap to let water in
- Dry toes all day long! 100% waterproof: So their little toes stay dry and warm through endless puddle-jumping afternoons
- Toxic-free rubber: No dangerous chemicals for your kid
- These are free of dangerous toxins, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants & formaldehyde
Warm and comfortable: The soft cotton lining makes these boots warm in colder weather
- If you need extra warmth, add Rain Boot Liners to wear it all year round! CPMA-certified to help their developing feet: These have grippy rubber soles with no heel, certified by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association to help strengthen your kid’s feet, support their lower back and avoid future back problems
- Easy to put on, take off & clean: With an extra wide opening these are easy for little fingers to put on, while the all-rubber surface cleans in a pinch even after muddy days
- All-vegan construction: No animal by-products were used in this product
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.