Mesh-free, mess-free recovery wear that stretches even more than you have. Soft, seamless and breathable to keep pads (and everything else) in place, without squeezing or pulling.
- WEAR: Disposable Postpartum Underwear is Step 2 in the Frida Mom 5-step Postpartum Recovery Regimen; pack in hospital bag for use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- SUPER STRETCHY ALL OVER: More flexible than your prenatal yoga teacher, these undies are designed to keep pads (and all other recovery layers) in place without compromising comfort.
- MADE OF MICROFIBER + SPANDEX: Super soft, breathable, mesh-free and latex-free (versus the uncomfortable, see-through, fishnet-like pair from the hospital).
- FULL COVERAGE BOY BRIEF CUT: Designed to hold the layers of relief in place, starting with immediate postpartum recovery through the first 6 weeks of recovery.
- Regular size: Waist 28" - 42"
WHAT’S INSIDE: 8 boyshort briefs
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.