Before baby's bathtime, use Skip Hop's Moby bath thermometer to ensure the water isn't too hot or cold for your little one. When not in use, suction to any tiled surface for easy storage and safe-keeping.
Fabric & care
- Automatically turns on in water
- When battery is low, symbol will flash: To replace (by adult only): Bend suction cup aside to access 2 screws. Open with screwdriver. Replace with CR2032 coin battery. Always dispose of used batteries properly. Be sure red gasket is in place. Replace cover and 2 screws. Battery: 3.0V, CR2032 Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy
- The Moby Thermometer is to be operated in water only when fully assembled in accordance with the instructions. Do not short-circuit supply terminals. Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Batteries are to be inserted with correct polarity
- Never leave child unattended
- Always use with adult supervision
- Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision
- Always check the temperature of the water with hand or elbow before placing child in the tub
- Only for domestic use.
*March 23, 2020 update*
COVID 19 Virus Shipping Details
We are trying very hard to ship out online orders as fast as possible in spite of the increasing demand and our extra safety procedures. There may be some delays though in your shipments, thank you for your patience and understanding. Our brick and mortar store is closed.
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada.
30 Day Return Policy on most items.
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.