- Age: 2-6y; Must be set by adults 18+
- A great training tool to encourage better toddler sleep habits
- 4-in-1 design works as a Sleep Trainer, Soother, Nightlight or Alarm
- Sleep Trainer Mode: Cloud lights up with easy-to-follow color cues: Red = Time For Bed; Yellow = Almost Time To Get Up; Green = Okay To Get Up
- Soother Mode: Plays two calming sounds (white noise & gentle rain) and a lullaby
- Nightlight Mode: Comforts with a warm glow and 3 brightness levels
- Alarm Mode: Wake-up with a sweet song and lights
- Easy to set and customize
- Auto off/power save feature allows for 20 minutes of continuous lights/ music before automatically turning off
- Music includes: 3 melodies and 2 soothing sounds
- Cheerful sun button controls sounds and lights
- Requires 4AA Batteries (not included) or can be used with included USB cable (power adaptor not included)
- Size (inches): 7L x 3.3W x 4.3H; (cm): 17.78L x 8.3W x 10.9H
Fabric & Care:
- This item is not a toy. Always use with adult supervision.
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.