Get better video quality, personal customization and enhanced security with the Safety 1st HD WiFi camera. A 130° super wide angle minimizes blind spots so you can get a full view of the nursery in ultra-clear HD video without fiddling with pan and tilt. Ultra-clear night vision lets you see more in the dark – no more wondering if that’s baby or a stuffed animal! Customize your alerts to the level of your baby’s movements or sounds, so you are notified only when it matters most to you. Also features two way talk, a 24-hour event based timeline, and ability to save and share images and videos directly from the app. Built in encryption and encryption chip ensures true privacy.
- Uses less WiFi and data for more reliable video streaming
- HD crystal clear video quality with 30 frames per second
- 130° wide angle view lets you see more with no need to pan or tilt
- Up to 15 feet infrared ultra-clear night vision
- Expandable for use with an unlimited number of cameras
- Two-way talk lets you comfort baby from everywhere
- Control sensitivity of motion and noise alerts sent to your phone
- Share special moments via text, email or social media
- Free cloud storage and 24 hour timeline
- Grant caretakers temporary access
- Works on both iPhone and Android
- Physical security (encryption chip)
- AES 256-bit data encryption
- Encrypted cloud storage
- Secure web transfer (SSL/TLS)
- 30 second motion or sound clips saved for up to 24 hours
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.