The Razor Power A2 electric scooter is your classic kick scooter that provides its own kick. Packed with innovation from its lithium-ion battery and push-button throttle control to its kick-to-start in-hub electric motor, the Power A2 is ushering in a new age of performance in an ultra-modern, compact and easily foldable update of our classic A scooter.
The push-button throttle control provides an intuitive, instant connection to the high-torque, 22-volt lithium-ion powered motor for quick acceleration and smooth cruising.
Reimagined with a powerful lithium-ion powered electric hub motor, the modernized and motorized Power A2 packs a punch, delivering a quiet, rattle-free ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time.
Whether it’s to the bus stop, heading to campus, or a quick trip around the neighborhood, the Power A2 is reinventing the ride again as a new opportunity for fun and excitement.
- The easy to ride Razor Power A2 electric scooter features a kick-to-start, high-torque, hub motor, providing lithium-ion powered electric scooter action at speeds up to 10mph (16km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Compact and lightweight, the Power A2 features our patent-pending,anti-rattle folding mechanism that makes it a breeze to fold up and carry with you when you’re on-the-go or safely store when you reach your destination.
- The in-hub electric motor is virtually maintenance free, with no alignment issues, chain or belt that can put your ride on the sidelines.
- The push-button throttle control provides an intuitive, instant connection to the high-torque, 22-volt lithium-ion powered hub motor for quick acceleration and smooth cruising at speeds up to 10mph(16km/h).
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque,hub-driven
- Throttle: Push-button
- Brake: Integrated, rear-fender with power cut-off
- T-tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Front Wheel: Spoked, urethane
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+Max Rider Weight: 143lb (65kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions:31.38″ x 14.41″ x 37.99″ (79.7 cm x 36.6 cm x 96.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 14.21lb (6.46 kg)
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.