- Shipping & Returns
Featuring a durable, aluminum frame, patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology, an extra-long, extra-wide extrusion profile aluminum deck and soft rubber prism-shaped grips for maximum comfort and daily use.
The electronic throttle with thumb-activated paddle control puts the power of the high-torque, hub motor at your fingertips, for smooth acceleration. Carefully crafted for quality and comfort, the E Prime is raising the standard for electric scooters.
Designed to impress at the office, across campus or around the neighborhood, the Razor E Prime combines sleek style with electric efficiency to bring a new level of sophistication to every ride. The Razor E Prime last mile premium electric scooter will have you cruising or commuting, where permitted, in style at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
- Razor’s E Prime electric scooter pairs modern design and craftsmanship with the excitement and efficiency of our high-torque,electric hub motor.
- Electronic throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips.
- Reaching speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h)for up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E Prime makes cruising a breeze.
- The durable, folding aluminum frame is a core feature of the E Prime’s craftsmanship,comfortably supporting riders up to 176 pounds (80kg).
- Features easy-adjust handlebars to accommodate taller riders, while the extra-large,aluminum deck provides ample foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology for a smooth ride.
- Premium quality and construction including an aluminum frame and one-piece billet, aluminum fork and an electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled brake.
- Features large,8” (200 mm),airless, flat-free tires.
- Distance: Up to 7.5 miles (12 km) on a single charge
- Speed:Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time:Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Throttle: Electronic, thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubber
- Downtube: Aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Deck: Length 16.75” (425 mm), width 5.5” (140 mm)
- Front Tire: Extra-wide, 8” (200 mm), airless, flat-free
- Rear Tire: 8”(200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Kickstand: Retractable
Little Canadian offers great shipping terms.
We offer Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49 and Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada over $49!
Under $49 shipping is only $8.99!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges which will generally be reflected at checkout.
Please note due to the gas increase due to the ongoing world conflict couriers like UPS and Canada Post are considering more cities remote than normally.
Extended 45 Day Return Policy on returnable items!
Note: Clearance Items are final sale.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time are not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.