Featuring a durable, aluminum frame, patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology, an extra-long, extra-wide extrusion profile aluminum deck and soft rubber prism-shaped grips for maximum comfort and daily use.
The electronic throttle with thumb-activated paddle control puts the power of the high-torque, hub motor at your fingertips, for smooth acceleration. Carefully crafted for quality and comfort, the E Prime is raising the standard for electric scooters.
Designed to impress at the office, across campus or around the neighborhood, the Razor E Prime combines sleek style with electric efficiency to bring a new level of sophistication to every ride. The Razor E Prime last mile premium electric scooter will have you cruising or commuting, where permitted, in style at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
- Razor’s E Prime electric scooter pairs modern design and craftsmanship with the excitement and efficiency of our high-torque,electric hub motor.
- Electronic throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips.
- Reaching speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h)for up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E Prime makes cruising a breeze.
- The durable, folding aluminum frame is a core feature of the E Prime’s craftsmanship,comfortably supporting riders up to 176 pounds (80kg).
- Features easy-adjust handlebars to accommodate taller riders, while the extra-large,aluminum deck provides ample foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology for a smooth ride.
- Premium quality and construction including an aluminum frame and one-piece billet, aluminum fork and an electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled brake.
- Features large,8” (200 mm),airless, flat-free tires.
- Distance: Up to 7.5 miles (12 km) on a single charge
- Speed:Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time:Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Throttle: Electronic, thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubber
- Downtube: Aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Deck: Length 16.75” (425 mm), width 5.5” (140 mm)
- Front Tire: Extra-wide, 8” (200 mm), airless, flat-free
- Rear Tire: 8”(200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Kickstand: Retractable
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada over $49.
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges which will be reflected at checkout.
30 Day Return Policy on most items.
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.