The most compact, fully featured, all-terrain side-by-side in the market that is the same width as a single stroller. duet is the ultimate ride for siblings or twins, from newborn to toddler, offering innovation like no other, comfortably taking you from the mountains to the city streets.
- One of the largest side-by-side seats in the market with a seat height of 64cm / 25.1" tall
- full lie flat recline (for newborn) to upright (for toddlers)
- extended parent facing connections with key compatible additional accessories - carrycot plus, cocoon and protect infant car seat
- lock or swivel front wheels for added manoeuvrability and control
- reversible cushioned liners for extra comfort and easy cleaning
- Easy to use 5-point safety harness with adjustable shoulder straps and crotch strap
- individual leg rests for your childs comfort
- adjustable handlebar for a more comfortable push
- individual mesh SPF 50+ sunhoods with flick out mesh visors and silent peek-a-boo windows
- Easy to use foot park brake for a complete stop
Age Recommendation: Newborn-4 Years
- duet frame
- 4 x 10" air filled tyres offering extra cushioning when tackling all-terrain or going for a jog
- 2 x fabric seat sets (including seat, sunhood and reversible cushioned liner)
- double grab bar
- bottle holder
- gear tray
fabric canvas- 100% polyester
wheels- 4 x 10" air filled tyres with drum brake
brake type- hand control brake for slowing down, foot park brake for complete stop
age range- newborn - 4 years in each seat
main seat load -18kgs in each seat 39.6lbs in each seat
gear tray load- 5kg 11lbs
buggy weight- 14.7kg 32.4lbs
unfolded dimensions- (L x W)" 114cm (L) x 65cm (W) 44.8" (L) x 25.6" (W)
folded dimensions-89cm (H) x 65cm (W) x 32cm (D). 35" (H) x 25.6" (W) x 12.5" (D)
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada.
30 Day Return Policy on most items.
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.