Mountain Buggy’s multi functional baby carrier that transitions seamlessly from newborn to toddler. Providing a hands free, hands through connection; juno has been designed to deliver the very best ergonomics in all four carrying modes, for both you and your child.
- protective hood with a stow away pocket, providing head support for your sleeping child, protection from all elements, and coverage when nursing
- 100% chemical free Okeo-tex certified textiles, with 100% cotton lining for breathability
- 3D mesh padded shoulder straps and waistband, providing cushioned and weight distributing support for a comfortable, breathable carry
- supreme craftsmanship with fashion forward and unisex design aesthetics in four colour-ways: sand, black, charcoal and nautical
- secure elastic loop strap ends, keeping them safely out of the way
- meets all international safety standards
in the box
- juno baby carrier with juno insert included, providing you with a true newborn solution
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.