The HALO Bassinest glide sleeper is the only bassinet that glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. To get in and out of bed hassle-free, simply glide the bassinest away from the bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially for those recovering from C-sections.
Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs, or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.
- Glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Gliding discs enable gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors, provided they are kept free of dirt and grit. Debris may damage floors if trapped underneath gliding discs.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24” to 30” tall.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed to fit with the HALO® Bassinest® glide sleeper, as it may pose a safety risk.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to your baby from bed. Simply press the unlock buttons and lower with gentle pressure from your arms. Wall will automatically return to the upright locked position when pressure is removed.
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.