The HALO Bassinest glide sleeper is the only bassinet that glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. To get in and out of bed hassle-free, simply glide the bassinest away from the bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially for those recovering from C-sections.
Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs, or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.
- Glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Gliding discs enable gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors, provided they are kept free of dirt and grit. Debris may damage floors if trapped underneath gliding discs.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24” to 30” tall.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed to fit with the HALO® Bassinest® glide sleeper, as it may pose a safety risk.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to your baby from bed. Simply press the unlock buttons and lower with gentle pressure from your arms. Wall will automatically return to the upright locked position when pressure is removed.
*April 17, 2020 update*
COVID 19 Virus Shipping Details
We are trying very hard to ship out online orders as fast as possible in spite of the increasing demand and our extra safety procedures. We are doing grat job, however there may be some delays though in your shipments, thank you for your patience and understanding. Our brick and mortar store is closed.
Free 2 Day Shipping across Ontario & Quebec over $49.
Free 4 Day Shipping across rest of Canada.
30 Day Return Policy on most items.
Note: Sale Items are not returnable.
Click here for further details.
Shipping time is not guranteed.
Remote area in Canada may take a few days longer.