The CYBEX Gazelle S is a superb stroller including a removable shopping basket with an impressive additional carrying capacity of 22 lbs. Adapting to the changing needs of your family, the Gazelle S can easily convert from a single to a double stroller without additional adapters. Designed to support 20+ different configurations for an infant and child in forward facing and parent facing modes, the Gazelle S provides endless opportunities. Add the optional kid board to accommodate 3 children.
- Easily converts from a single to double stroller without additional adapters
- Designed to fold with two seat units attached to the frame
- Independent back and leg adjustments offer multiple configurations, allowing you to position your child for comfort
- Supports 20+ configurations of Gazelle S Seat Units, Gazelle S Cots, CYBEX infant car seats or Shopping Basket
- Removable Shopping Basket provides extra storage up to 22 lbs.
- Extra-large, easy access shopping basket for your belongings (28 lb. max load)
- Premium design with an all-aluminum frame with taupe finish, leatherette handlebar and bumper bar, and high-quality fabrics
- All-wheel suspension with integrated frame shock absorption system provides a smooth ride over a variety of surfaces
- Extendable XXL sun canopy with mesh window and a UPF 50+ rating
- Large seat unit reclines to a near-flat position
- 50 lb. weight capacity for both seat units (second seat unit sold separately)
- One-hand height-adjustable handlebar offers comfortable steering for all users
- Versatile 3-in -1 Travel System with the seat unit, Gazelle S Cot (sold separately), and any CYBEX infant car seat (sold separately) using the included adapters
Use from 6 months to 50 lbs (or from birth with Gazelle S Cot or infant car seat)
- Compatible with Cybex Infant Car Seat, Maxi Cosi Mico 20, Nuna Pipa with included adapters
- Additional adapters sold separately for: BRITAX® B-Safe 35, BRITAX® B-Safe 35 Elite, BRITAX® Endeavours, Graco® SnugRide® 30/35, Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock® 30/35, Chicco® KeyFit® 30, Peg Perego® Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Includes Stroller Frame, Gazelle Seat, Shopping Basket, Rain Cover, Cup Holder and Car Seat Adapters
- Measurements Assembled: 41.3” L x 25.4” W x 43.1” H
- Measurements Folded (with wheels): 32.5” L x 25.4” W x 12” H
- Weight: 27.7 lbs.
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.