The Ümi is an ultrasonic humidifier and air purifier that optimizes the level of comfort in your child’s room. With its advanced technology and AST ™ sensors, it is ultra quiet, requires no filters and is energy efficient. Its air purifying function by ionization emits anions that capture the pollution particles in the air and neutralizes it very quickly. It maintains the level of desired humidity level in the room up to 28 hours and also includes an aroma diffuser. The Ümi provides healthier air quality and a comfortable environment for the whole family.
- Ultrasonic humidifier with AST™ Technolgy (Avanced Sentor Technology) for a superior accuracy of reading sensors
- Intelligent Humidistat with Accurate Climate Control that maintains a desired humidity level
- Anion air purifier that reduces bacterial proliferation
- Backlit LCD screen with Digital Humidistat that displays humidity and temperature levels
- Automatic shut-off when water level is low or tank is empty
- 3 adjustable intensity levels of cool mist with 360° rotary output
- Built-in sleep timer with auto shut-off (1 to 4 hours)
- Large tank capacity (1 gal.) with 28 hours continuous run time
- Aroma and essential oil diffuser
- Soothing night light with changing colors
- Ultra-quiet and energy efficient
- Requires no filters for easy maintenance
- Covers area up to 538 sq/ft
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.