Maternity sleep support belt
Because we know that being pregnant causes all sorts of changes to your body shape as well as various minor aches and pains (discomfort during sleep, backache etc.), Babymoov is proud to present a range designed especially for keeping mums-to-be comfortable.
Designed in conjunction with midwives and mums, provides pregnant women with innovative products that provide real improvements in terms of comfort, day after day. Did you know that 90% of mums-to-be suffer with discomfort during sleep? That’s why Babymoov has created the very first pregnancy sleeping belt designed for expectant women: the Dream Belt!
- Designed to hug your shape and fill the gap between your tummy and the mattress
- The ergonomic belt with a stretchy, central cotton panel fits perfectly around the bump, the memory foam side panels bridge the gap between the bump and the mattress
- Easily adjust the Dream Belt with the velcro fastening system depending on your stage of pregnancy
- Designed and developed in conjunction with maternity experts and midwives
- Patented design: a result of the Live Open Innovation scheme, the Dream Belt was design in conjunction with mums and midwives to create a pregnancy sleeping belt with a unique patented concept!
- Maximum comfort: The memory foam side panels ensure that the gap between your bump and the mattress is perfectly filled. This means that you can sleep comfortably on your side again!
- Ergonomic: With a super soft and stretchy central section in cotton jersey, the belt fits perfectly around the expectant mum's bump and moves with her during the night.
- Designed to suit all body shapes: With its Velcro fastening system and exclusive shape, the Dream Belt is perfect for all expectant mums' body shapes, whatever their stage of pregnancy.
|Outer fabric: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
100% polyurethane memory foam
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.