Bundle includes: Lila Stroller and Duo Kit
- Easily switches from a single to duo stroller by adding either a Mico infant car seat or second seat (sold separately).
- Duo mode allows for various riding configurations to accommodate baby and toddler at the same time.
- ShapeOfYou ergonomic newborn inlay designed with memory foam for added support.
- Reversible seat cushion for warm and cool climates; machine washable for an easy clean.
- Compatible with Mico infant car seats using the included adapters.
- For riders 50 lbs and under.
- Easily add an infant car seat or second seat for your growing family
- 4 modes of use for added flexibility: Mico infant car seat (not included) + duo seat; quick-carriage + duo seat; parent-facing seat + duo seat; world-facing seat + duo seat
- Easily attach second seat to stroller with connected adapters
- Bumper bar for resting arms
- Foot rest with anti-skid material to keep feet from slipping
- 5-point harness with 3-position height adjustment
- Full-size canopy for added sun protection
- Rear adapters included for infant car seat or parent-facing seat attachment
- For riders 35 lbs and under
This bundle is available in 4 colorways:
- Nomad Grey
- Nomad Black
- Nomad Sand
- Nomad Blue
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.