Bundle includes: Coral XP Car Seat and Lila CP Stroller
The Coral XP Car Seat:
- Revolutionary 3-piece modular nesting system for a more comfortable, intimate & lightweight carry.
- Features 4 modes of carry: Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry.
- Plush, premium materials provide extra cushioning with cozy head and neck support, soft body pillow and buckle and harness pads.
- Base features MaxiLock™ secure locking system with self-retracting one-click UAS connectors for quick, easy and secure installation.
- Adjustable base with tightness and level indicators to provide visual confirmation and of accurate installation.
- Compatible with select Maxi-Cosi strollers and an array of premium strollers.
- For babies 4 – 22 pounds.
The Lila CP Stroller:
- Easy in/out harness for no hassle bucklings.
- One handed fold.
- Thermo-regulated, reversible mattress with breathable mesh fabric on one side to keep your child cool in summer, and a soft, warm fleece to keep him warm in winter.
- Integrated nap keeper, for peaceful and comfortable naps when on the go – without being woken up by any unwanted bugs or bright sun.
- The Lila CP is compatible with all Maxi-Cosi Mico infant car seats and the Maxi-Cosi Oria carry cot.
This bundle is available in 2 colorways:
We are still shipping out orders extremely fast in spite of the COVID-19 safety procedures.
At Little Canadian we offer free shipping over $49 (pre tax)!
All other orders under $49 will be only $6.99 shipping!
PO Boxes and Remote Areas (ie. Northwest Territories, Yukon) may incur extra charges.
We strive to ship most items within 1-2 business days of purchase!
However, some items may take up to 10 business days to ship but that is uncommon.
We also expedite most orders for free. So basically we offer great shipping terms!
We do not offer free shipping on furniture. So please call for a price quote. Please note that we only ship furniture to the Ontario GTA and near vicinity (Hamilton, Oshawa and Aurora etc.)
In an event where the item was not shipped out within 10 business days, we grant you the right to cancel your order (unless specified, that the item takes long time to ship on the product page).
Little Canadian partnered with Route to offer really inexpensive shipping insurance at about 1% order value! This insurance is optional and you have an option to add the insurance to your cart at checkout. Most claims are resolved within 24 hours and this insures you coverage in case of a lost, stolen or damaged shipment! (Route insurance is backed by Lloyd - a leading Shipping insurance company).
We do hold the right, that if for unforeseen reason shipping is too expensive(ie. shipping to a remote area), we can either charge a small fee or refund you for your purchase.
Shipping is through a number of couriers. Our main couriers are Canada Post and UPS.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for damaged packaging. We are not responsible for damages to item packaging that may occur during the shipping process.
Little Canadian will not be held responsible for theft or lost packages. You can purchase the route insurance at checkout at a very inexpensive rate of about 1% order value.